- Very Good
- 10 guest reviews
"Basic, clean, warm, accommodation. Parking very good but not made clear in info. on 'Late Rooms' breakfast excellent. Room very warm, (mid D..."
"Generally enjoyed our stay. Very friendly and kind staff. The room looked nice but was not actually quite as genuinely old and charming as t..."
"Been there for some courses, I dont think the room is the best you could have, but it is very clean, it is warm and I've appreciated their c..."
"Friendly staff, convenient for buses, comfortable room and a great breakfast...."
"Clean and tidy. Good value for money. Friendly staff. Good variety for breakfast. Continental breakfast well recommended. would stay there a..."
About the hotel
Ideally situated near the River Cam, city centre, colleges and most business parks, this guest house provides comfortable accommodation and a wonderful atmosphere. Acorn Guest House is located within walking distance of the River Cam, the historic city centre and the famous colleges. If travelling on foot to the centre, the journey is a pleasant walk alongside the river and across the greens.
PLEASE NOTE: Credit Cards are subject to a 5% surcharge. Cambridge is one of the most beautiful cities in Britain and is steeped in history and tradition. Cambridge is a city best discovered on foot and guests find our location ideal for exploring the sights. PLEASE NOTE: Credit Cards are subject to a 5% surcharge.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 31/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - PLEASE NOTE: Credit Cards are subject to a 5% surcharge. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Basic, clean, warm, accommodation.
Parking very good but not made clear in info. on 'Late Rooms' breakfast excellent. Room very warm, (mid December) opened a window but road noise was noticeable. I feel it was a little expensive but was average for the Area.
Very tired decor, our bathroom was actually comical !!.
Location excellent. Full English b/fast orange OR cereal (that's a first), egg, bacon etc was lovely. Our departure time was 11:00am, it was raining so we were leaving at that time, our phone rang at 10:48 to tell us it was checkout time ..... By choice would of left the dingy room much earlier