This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Hotel Fortina is situated on the waterfront in a quieter part of Sliema, 100 metres away from Malta’s largest shopping complex offering an array of fashion & designer outlets. It is a property with an edge because the facilities are amongst the best in its class for a four-star hotel. Guests are able to do as much or as little as they choose, with ideal facilities for relaxing or active types.
The Fortina overlooks the island’s majestic capital Valletta and has great views from the front, out to sea and over to Marsamxett harbour. The atmosphere is a very relaxed feel and the overall ambience is mellow and sophisticated. The resort has established itself throughout Europe as one of the best short break spa treatment centres, and offers treatments of all kinds to suit all budgets. Décor is elegant and designed to relax the senses.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Outdoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View)
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/06/2016 to 31/12/2017 - ECO Contribution Tax Effective June 1, 2016 Note – Effective from 1st June 2016, the government of Malta has introduced an ECO Contribution tax of €0.50 per person per day to a maximum of €5.00 p.p The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet