- 4 guest reviews
"Everything just A1 here..."
"Lovely place to stay so polite at desk room was clean and relaxing bathroom was lovely in room. having your own espresso machine in room was..."
"Well placed for Dover Castle and Canterbury, lovely rural village, food excellent and staff very attentive...."
"Very clean hotel , staff helpful . The breakfast food was ok not the best..."
About the hotel
It's a strikingly contemporary restaurant and hotel. The product of a major renovation in 2008, what was once the village's pub, The Marquis of Granby, has been utterly transformed. Space, light, fine furnishings and beautiful fabrics – the opportunity to fine tune every detail hasn't been missed.
The restaurant is a revelation. Head Chef Charles Lakin's seasonally inspired and locally sourced menus are as fresh as they are imaginative, and the elegant 21st century styling is exceptional. Queen sized pocket sprung beds are swathed in the finest cotton. Sumptuous fabrics dress windows and chairs. And an eclectic collection of art completes the mood, the mix and the personality that makes this place unique. Boutique chic in the heart of the English countryside? You've found it. You've arrived.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great Kent Location
Everything just A1 here
Lovely place to stay so polite at desk room was clean and relaxing bathroom was lovely in room.
having your own espresso machine in room was very nice as didn't have to leave room for a nice coffee. breakfast was lovely. cant wait to return for another stay hopefully longer next time.