This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Villa Ocsia lies on the slopes of the Vesuvius, in the heart of San Giorgio a Cremano (NA), the land which gave birth to Massimo Troisi, the beloved actor from Southern Italy. The B&B is a family managed one. It is also an oasis of beauties, quietness and warmth, for those wishing a relaxing stay – not far from the energy of Naples.
The property is the result of the refurbishment of a 1700 farm house, which in 1800 became a residential manor and later in 1910 was renovated – as it appears today. The last renovation – carried out by our family with great inspiration – ended in 1980, respecting the work of the previous intervention. During the last works many tipical materials from 1800 architecture, lying abandoned into the ‘Villa’, were found and re-born to life: blocks of volcanic stones for the outdoor pavement, basins made of Vesuvian stone for ornamental niches and fountains. The last renovation – carried out by our family with great inspiration – ended in 1980, respecting the work of the previous intervention. During the last works many tipical materials from 1800 architecture, lying abandoned into the ‘Villa’, were found and re-born to life: blocks of volcanic stones for the outdoor pavement, basins made of Vesuvian stone for ornamental niches and fountains. The garden gives hospitality to palm trees, various kinds of elms, pines, high-stem maples and secular poplars among a rich variety of native and non native trees. The covered area reaches around 700 squared metres and consist on the ground floor of a dining room, of a cosy living room with a fire place. On the upper floor further the three bed-rooms you could lose yourself in all the books about Naples and the surroundings – beeing all part of our ‘partenopean library’, in the shadow of the reading room. Besides, in one corner you get also internet facilities. The harmony of the big garden and the allure of the old rooms wiil be an unforgettable memory of our Region – once called ‘Campania felix’. The guest will have the chance either to relax or to join many excursions, to be involved into the Neapolitan ‘movida’ or alternatively to take part to all the cultural events taking place down town with its treasuries and Museums. Our duty will be to give you hospitality with our professionalism in order to valorize our landscape and history, doing our utmost in order to make your stay as most enjoyable as possible.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Gymnasium , Solarium , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player
- Doctor on call , Porter , Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet