- Very Good
- 33 guest reviews
"Good basic hotel with friendly staff, offering reasonable value for money..."
"Great value for money, room very clean. A little dated in decor but reflected in price of stay. Great breakfast and breakfast waitress very..."
"Very pleasant receptionist greeted me with a smile and helpfully showed me the way to my room, and provided useful information about breakfa..."
"Towels could be of better quality but that is only negative comment. If I was staying longer, a cooker would have been better as you don't w..."
"Very good hotel. Room ok but bathroom / shower was a bit small but did the job. Everything else was more than value for money. Breakfast was..."
About the hotel
The Waverley Hotel, is a small family run hotel, just 3 minutes walk from Crewe Railway station and a short drive from junctions 16 & 17 on the M6 motorway. Free wifi is available in most areas of the hotel We have 19 en-suite bedrooms and 3 x 2 bedroomed apartments, with a 70 seater restaurant. We serve Breakfast and evening meals in our charming restaurant.
Breakfast is served every day, Evening meals are served from Monday - Thursday only and are from 6. 30pm - 8. 30pm. Please note our check in time is from 2pm onwards on day of arrival, however if you wish to check in from 12pm there will be a £10. 00 surcharge, early arrivals must be made known to reception in advance, so we can ensure the room is ready for your arrival. Also if you are intending to arrive after 11pm in the evening a £10. 00 surcharge applies, again this must be announced to reception when booking. If for any reason you wish to cancel, please do so through late rooms and not direct with us. if however you cancel less than 24 hours prior to arrival the first nights stay will be charged. All Children are welcome. Children under three who will use existing bedding are free. Children under two years of age who require a travel cot are free ( subject to availability) Older Children and adults are £10. 00 extra per person per night for the beds and bedding. Extra beds per room : 1 Check out time is 11am. Dogs are welcome but a charge of £10. 00 per night is applicable, also they must not be left in the room on thier own at any time. Please note that if you fail to show for your room by 11pm on the day of arrival and you have previously not let us know you are a late arrival then the £10. 00 late charge will still be taken also as well as the first nights charge. Please note that extra beds can only be accommodated in certain rooms and are subject to availability. Please check with the hotel. Breakfast is served from Monday - Friday 7. 00am to 8. 30am and Saturday and Sunday from 8. 00am to 9. 30am. **NOTICE** We do not accept or honor bookings made after 11PM for the same night as reception closes. **NOTICE** On some evenings, we do hold functions with discos, which go on until midnight, if you feel that the noise will affect your stay, please call the hotel prior to booking to find out if there is indeed a function on during your intended stay. Thank you
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
- [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 07/01/2015 to 01/01/2025 - **NOTICE** We do not accept/ honor bookings made after 11PM for the same night as reception closes. On some evenings, we do hold functions with discos, which end at midnight please call hotel to check The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Good basic hotel
Good basic hotel with friendly staff, offering reasonable value for money
The Waverley Hotel
Great value for money, room very clean.
A little dated in decor but reflected in price of stay. Great breakfast and breakfast waitress very friendly and professional. Member of staff by reception on checkout, was incredibly rude, let the rest of the team down.