This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cherry Blossom Guest House offers high standards of service together with luxury accommodation, situated 15 minutes walk from Whitby town centre, sea and harbour. Whitby's well known for its cobbled streets, quaint shops, quality fish restaurants and the famous 199 Abbey Steps. At the Abbey itself you can visit the 6th Century Church and the new visitor's centre.
Just a few miles from Whitby you can visit the 'Heartbeat' village of Goathland with the North Yorkshire Railway running through.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet