- 10 guest reviews
"Great place to stay we had dog and they made us feel very welcome indeed..."
"Such a friendly and welcoming place to stay. Lovely to have the chance to stay in the cottage so our family could be together. The food was..."
"Very friendly staff Lovely food & room Only negatives are the shower was terrible and the TV in the room was a little on the small side...."
"Had a lovely 3 night stay at the Penrhos Arms. Really friendly atmosphere and good quality food (and beer) to warm up after a day out in the..."
"Staff and the locals were very friendly and the room and food were excellent...."
About the hotel
The Penrhos Arms Hotel is prominently positioned within an area of outstanding natural beauty that captures the hearts of many visitors enjoying a short break or visiting the area on business. Ideally situated within the heart of a village life just a short drive from Machynlleth, where a traditional Welsh welcome awaits customers wishing to embrace the sceinic surroundings an enjoy a relaxing break or overnight stay Mid Wales is adorned with magnificent mountains, valleys and lakes and just a short drive from the beaches makes The Penrhos popular with many customers who stay thoughout the year who enjoys a home from home experience. Arrive as a guest and leave as a friend.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Meeting Facilities , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Doctor on call , Porter
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 01:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A first class accomadation friendly warm and very helpful
Great place to stay we had dog and they made us feel very welcome indeed
Just what we needed!
Such a friendly and welcoming place to stay.
Lovely to have the chance to stay in the cottage so our family could be together. The food was delicious, freshly cooked and so tasty.