- Very Good
- 14 guest reviews
"We stayed in the ruby room for an overnight treat . As it was a Sunday night we were unable to eat in the restaurant but we were looking for..."
"Fabulous quirky hotel. Excellent staff. Would recommend highly to anyone wanting a place that's a bit different...."
"We had a garden room (Le Jardin) in a single storey extension to the rear of the main building with a hot tub on a terrace overlooking Durha..."
"The hotel itself is very quirky and a lovely place staff there from recetionist to dining room staff were all lovely and attentive the food..."
"My partner and I have recently returned from an excellent stay at the Gadds Town House and would highly recommend it. There are a few 'niggl..."
About the hotel
The Town House is centrally located on Old Elvet. The Cathedral, Castle and shops are within walking distance. Its special ambiance and the tastefully designed interiors will guarantee a memorable stay in the city.
With just 11 rooms stacked neatly into this 18th century town house,3 in the garden with private hot tubs, 7 in the main house are individually designed. The bedrooms exude opulence making them the most indulgent and romantic in the city. In addition to the dramatic bedrooms there is a destination restaurant and cocktail bar(please note that the restaurant is closed on a Sunday evening)
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed in the ruby room for an overnight treat .
As it was a Sunday night we were unable to eat in the restaurant but we were looking forward to a nightcap in the beautiful bar on our return from having dinner at a nearby eaterie. Unfortunately when we returned at about 10 . 30 there was no one to serve us , the bar was locked up and there was no one at reception to open up . Sadly this was a disappointing end to our evening . However , the four poster bed was very comfortable and the atmosphere romantic ... I would stay again and I hope on that occasion the bar would be ready to serve our night cap .
Gadds Town House
Fabulous quirky hotel.
Excellent staff. Would recommend highly to anyone wanting a place that's a bit different.