- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Excellent location! Will return. Very friendly and excellent customer service. Loved it!..."
"I was in durham for a night on business. Stayed in the express room that had decor of a train cart. Very quaint. The important bits were sol..."
"We stayed in the ruby room for an overnight treat . As it was a Sunday night we were unable to eat in the restaurant but we were looking for..."
"Fabulous quirky hotel. Excellent staff. Would recommend highly to anyone wanting a place that's a bit different...."
"We had a garden room (Le Jardin) in a single storey extension to the rear of the main building with a hot tub on a terrace overlooking Durha..."
About the hotel
The Town House is centrally located on Old Elvet. The Cathedral, Castle and shops are within walking distance. Its special ambiance and the tastefully designed interiors will guarantee a memorable stay in the city.
With just 11 rooms stacked neatly into this 18th century town house,3 in the garden with private hot tubs, 7 in the main house are individually designed. The bedrooms exude opulence making them the most indulgent and romantic in the city. In addition to the dramatic bedrooms there is a destination restaurant and cocktail bar(please note that the restaurant is closed on a Sunday evening)
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Smoking allowed in public areas, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Childrens Facilities - Indoor, Ground floor bedrooms, Public Air Conditioning
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant, Bar
- Jacuzzi, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Town House
Will return. Very friendly and excellent customer service. Loved it!
I was in durham for a night on business.
Stayed in the express room that had decor of a train cart. Very quaint. The important bits were solid, which was a nice bathroom, good wifi, and good bed.
Ate at the restaurant downstairs, fantastic service it food was ok.
So all in all a please eme xperience. Hoping the next visit i'll get the chance to explore the area.