- 16 guest reviews
"On arriving at the room, we found it be cold. After about 2 hours the heaters provided were not heating the room to be comfortable. I inform..."
"We arrived quite late and were given a very warm welcome. The accomodation consisted of a small lounge with TV, bedroom with TV and king siz..."
"Stopped for just one night,really lovely,room was clean breakfast was good.staff very friendly...."
"Staff and food excellent. Aga carvery a must. Huge cooked breakfast set us up for rest of the day. Room huge with extra small lounge, will b..."
About the hotel
Ye Olde Punchbowl Inn National Multi Award Winning Pub set in the heart of Shropshire’s finest country side. A truly family run business preserving the traditions of fine English Fayre and superior accommodation. There is 700 years of history at Ye Olde Punchbowl from Oliver Cromwell being billeted here with his troops and we have residents ghosts to add to the historic atmosphere, still keeping much of the buildings original character we have lovingly restored the building and the accommodation was part of the stables several hundred years ago We serve great food and specialise in our award winning carvery and a full gastro menu, we regularly have a selection of real ales and sometimes local locals ales as well available all year round.
Adam, Charlotte and the team look forward to welcoming you to our truly unique countryside Inn set on the rolling hills of Brown Clee Hill in Bridgnorth
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
On arriving at the room, we found it be cold.
After about 2 hours the heaters provided were not heating the room to be comfortable. I informed the management of this and they were very apologetic, provided an additional heater and offered us our evening meal and a bottle of wine on the house as compensation. The food was excellent and we were treated excellently. Very nice and helpful staff.