This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Cotswold Cottage Bed and Breakfast is an attractive restored villa, nestled in the hills above Totara, Thames. The property has stunning views of the Kauaeranga River, and across the racecourse to the Firth of Thames and the Pinnacle mountains. We have three guest rooms, all with their own bathroom, TV, wifi access, heating, tea and coffee-making facilities, and personal safe.
All rooms have their own entrance, separate from the main house. The french doors all open to a sunny terrace, and from there the views are to die for. Guests have direct access to the guest lounge/conservatory and dining room. The house is set in an acre of garden, which has plenty of outdoor furniture for guest enjoyment. Birdlife, both native and domestic, is abundant. We have a luxurious spa pool in a private garden setting available for use by our guests. We have safe, off-street parking for vehicles.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Massage , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Fishing
- In room entertainment
- TV , CD Player , CD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet