- 7 guest reviews
"Nice welcome as we arrived.beautiful gardens. Restaurant service very good.room nicely decorated.overall no complaints..."
"Breakfast coffee could have been hotter..."
"Nice place with a lovely view, we think we might have been 5-10 years to young for this hotel but saying that it was a very pleasant stay...."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Sinah Warren. The room was a delight with doors opening out on to beautiful parkland running down to the s..."
"Very comfy hotel,nice happy helpful staff.Enjoyable short stay.Wouldn't stay here again though as nothing to do on Hayling Island...."
About the hotel
We're on the edge of a shingle beach in stunning landscaped gardens, so you'll get a real sense of getting away from it all. Our new coffee lounge is the perfect spot to enjoy a coffee and it's a real social hub too. Party weekends are packed with fantastic live music but if you feel like taking things a bit easier, you'll love the views across the Solent, coastal walks and our heated pools.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice relaxing break
Nice welcome as we arrived.beautiful gardens.
Restaurant service very good.room nicely decorated.overall no complaints
Breakfast coffee could have been hotter