- Very Good
- 38 guest reviews
"The room was very clean, quiet as requested and the receptionist in the afternoon was very helpful. The bathroom fan did not work but we rep..."
"Have stayed here three times with my wife and dog. Accommodation is clean and dependent on the deal can be excellent value. One criticism is..."
"It was fine..."
"Was not impressed with the food.I had a steak and it was so tough it was hardly edible.Rest of the stay was ok but would not use again...."
"Good location just off the M1, modern, simple and but ideal for business. Only draw back is paying for the internet after 30 minutes...."
About the hotel
"Welcome to the BRAND NEW Campanile New Generation Hotel, Northampton! Situated next to Junction 15 on the M1. 35 miles from Luton airport and 3 miles from Northampton station, your New Generation Campanile hotel and restaurant, Northampton, offers an ideal location for leisure and business. This contemporary hotel caters to all your needs and has a very popular restaurant with very sumptuous and extravagant buffet.
Our restaurant offers popular and sumptuous dishes such as Duck Confit and Ribeye steak. and do not forget to try our fresh and seasonal buffet, starter and dessert whilst dining in our restaurant. When In Northampton, you can't stay anywhere else but Campanile Hotel Northampton. WiFi access is charged at £3. 00 per 24 hours. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
The room was very clean, quiet as requested and the receptionist in the afternoon was very helpful.
The bathroom fan did not work but we reported it to the reception in the morning, not sure it was understood as the lady at the reception started to explain to us how the air-condition works :). Overall, very pleasant stay, the hotel still looks very new after ten years of running!
Couple with a dog
Have stayed here three times with my wife and dog.
Accommodation is clean and dependent on the deal can be excellent value. One criticism is that, although dog friendly, there are no waste bins available.