- Very Good
- 61 guest reviews
"Generally a great hotel with good staff. It's worth noting that this hotel is attached to the Sheffield Utd football ground. We arrived on a..."
"Wonderful weekend with brilliant customer service . We stayed here for two nights for a friends wedding, we got the package which included b..."
"Everything was perfect...."
"Great hotel, would definitely recommend it...."
"windows on the outside were dirty..."
About the hotel
Conveniently situated close to the city centre and less than a mile from Sheffield Railway Station, The Copthorne Hotel Sheffield offers a most relaxing stay for both leisure and business travellers alike. The hotel has a penthouse suite with panoramic views of the city, full disabled access and ample, free, on-site parking for hotel guests.
Opened in 2009 this luxurious, boutique style, four-star hotel has 158 superbly appointed bedrooms and provides the definitive setting for urban relaxation.
All rooms feature AC, tea/coffee making facilities, hairdryer, flat screen TV and telephone.
The award-winning 18Fifty5 Restaurant offers the perfect setting for any occasion, from making the right impression at business lunches to romantic dinners. Alternatively there is an informal and relaxing bar area in which to enjoy a light snack or a refreshing drink. With fully equipped conference and banqueting rooms that accommodate up to 400 guests and complimentary Wi-Fi access in public areas, the hotel is ideal for both business and leisure guests wishing to turn an event in Sheffield into an overnight stay.
Sheffield United Football Club Stadium, Sheffield Cathedral and Crucible Theatre are some of the attractions that you can find near to the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange , Interconnecting rooms available , Doctor on call , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Fitness Centre , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 21/10/2013 to 31/12/2018 - Upon check in please present the credit card used to finalise the booking. Failure to do so will result in full payment being taken upon check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Generally a great hotel with good staff.
It's worth noting that this hotel is attached to the Sheffield Utd football ground. We arrived on a Saturday afternoon and the place was very busy with visiting fans and you could hear the Stadium hubbub from the room. In fairness by the time we returned in the evening the place was very quiet, no body about and no noise. Actually quieter than many other hotels I've stayed in. All in all very good.
Copthorne Hotel Sheffield
Wonderful weekend with brilliant customer service .
We stayed here for two nights for a friends wedding, we got the package which included breakfast and as a result were upgraded to club room status. The staff were so friendly and went above and beyond, I have a wheat allergy and they endured the breakfast staff were aware to ensure I didn't get ill. The room was so quiet and really spacious. Really friendly staff and such a bargain!