- Very Good
- 12 guest reviews
"Enjoyed our two night stay, even though there was decorating works taking place across the hotel. Having to pay £5 per day for parking seeme..."
"My 4 year old son has never liked staying anywhere apart from his own room, he enjoyed the room and called it his new house. Would definitel..."
"Had a stay for one night in Hilton Southampton. After coming back in late from the theatre, we found there to be a leak in our toilet. Staff..."
"Very happy with helpful reception staff. Enjoyed my brief stay...."
"Hotel expected ok as I have stayed at Hiltons before but there were hidden charges for car parking and wifi in the room. Every other hotel I..."
About the hotel
The Hilton Southampton hotel is ideally located just ten minutes from Southampton International Airport (SOU) and only four miles from Southampton city centre. Discover Southampton attractions and explore England's South Coast with ease from this comfortable and convenient Southampton hotel. Enjoy a tranquil setting in a wooded landscape in this Southampton hotel.
Indulge in contemporary Ã la carte cuisine served in elegant surroundings at the Restaurant, savour a morning coffee or light snack at Costa or relax and enjoy the latest sporting events at the comfortable hotel bar. Host a conference or corporate event for up to 200 people in one of the hotel's 14 meeting rooms. Retire to a comfortable and stylish guest room and unwind with a 32-inch TV and 24-hour room service.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities, Air conditioning in rooms, 24 Hour Reception, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- Up to 8 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
Nice hotel, shame about the food.
Enjoyed our two night stay, even though there was decorating works taking place across the hotel.
Having to pay £5 per day for parking seemed cheeky and the food for dinner was poor quality, especially the fish cakes. Overall just an OK experience.
My 4 year old son has never liked staying anywhere apart from his own room, he enjoyed the room and called it his new house.
Would definitely stay again.