- Very Good
- 44 guest reviews
"very nice and clean- very spacious- lovely room some noisy doors though and breakfast a bit expensive for what it was, but a very enjoyable..."
"The customer service was great and we like the location of the hotel plus cleanest and the food was fantastic...."
"It is the staff who make staying at the Hilton so special. I have stayed at the Hilton many times and each time the staff went out of their..."
"Staff at this hotel went out of their way to help me out when I was trying to get to important appointment and my car broke down. Very calm..."
"Fantastic Hotel. Fantastic service on arrival, extremely attentive staff who were happy to welcome us. Room was clean and spacious. Location..."
About the hotel
With excellent links to the M4 and M5 motorways, the Hilton Bristol hotel is ideally situated as both a leisure and business hotel. This Bristol hotel is just eight miles from Bristol's greatest attractions including SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Zoo, Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall and the city's business district. All hotel rooms include contemporary furnishings and access to the Livingwell Health Club.
Upgrade to a Deluxe Plus Room for air-conditioning, fluffy bathrobes, slippers, additional toiletries and 'Welcome Tray'. The hotel also features numerous meeting spaces, which can accommodate up to 180 guests in various seating styles, including theater and banquet. Relax in the heated indoor swimming pool, take a quiet stroll or sip a drink in the hotel's inner courtyard garden. Savor delicious British cuisine in Brunel's Hat Restaurant, or relax with a cocktail in the Lounge Bar. Whatever you need, the Hilton Bristol hotel is equipped to give you a refreshing stay in the heart of the South West.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
Booked the best room I could find, very disappointing.
Room extremely basic for a Hilton. Nothing like the pictures. Breakfast was a buffet, all the food dry and tasteless. Spa...jacuzzi broken. Pool dirty.
very nice and clean- very spacious- lovely room
some noisy doors though and breakfast a bit expensive for what it was, but a very enjoyable stay