- Very Good
- 55 guest reviews
"Staff at this hotel went out of their way to help me out when I was trying to get to important appointment and my car broke down. Very calm..."
"Fantastic Hotel. Fantastic service on arrival, extremely attentive staff who were happy to welcome us. Room was clean and spacious. Location..."
"Most of the member of staff is always there to help. We only had a problem with one lady member of staff for the pool. She didn't let the ch..."
"We had a friendly warm welcome. The staff were very helpful and kind. Our room was clean, comfortable and really quiet and dark at night no..."
"Good hotel located close to the motorway but access currently made difficult due to roadworks. The Welcome Tray is disappointing as it compr..."
About the hotel
With excellent links to the M4 and M5 motorways, the Hilton Bristol hotel is ideally situated as both a leisure and business hotel. This Bristol hotel is just eight miles from Bristol's greatest attractions including SS Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Zoo, Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall and the city's business district. All hotel rooms include contemporary furnishings and access to the Livingwell Health Club.
Upgrade to a Deluxe Plus Room for air-conditioning, fluffy bathrobes, slippers, additional toiletries and 'Welcome Tray'. The hotel also features numerous meeting spaces, which can accommodate up to 180 guests in various seating styles, including theater and banquet. Relax in the heated indoor swimming pool, take a quiet stroll or sip a drink in the hotel's inner courtyard garden. Savor delicious British cuisine in Brunel's Hat Restaurant, or relax with a cocktail in the Lounge Bar. Whatever you need, the Hilton Bristol hotel is equipped to give you a refreshing stay in the heart of the South West.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Jacuzzi
- In room entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/08/2015 to 31/08/2016 - Please be advised there will be a temporary road closure on Woodlands Lane between Ashridge Road and Bradley Stoke Way. Please follow the council & Hilton's diversion signs. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
71% would recommend it to a friend
Service above the norm
Staff at this hotel went out of their way to help me out when I was trying to get to important appointment and my car broke down.
Very calm and courteous staff. Turned a very stressful situation around and got me on my way. Am so very grateful.
Fantastic service on arrival, extremely attentive staff who were happy to welcome us. Room was clean and spacious. Location was just off the motorway so brilliant location for a pit stop however we felt there could be so extra sign posts to help to get to the hotel.