- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"Disappointing hotel, Not a four star, and not really worth more than £110 per night. I paid £145. Room was big but standard. Had to pay extr..."
"We had a really easy time at the hotel with the children- the receptionist was really friendly, accommodation comfortable and breakfast vast..."
"Clean, tidy rooms. Nice leisure facilities. 10-15 mins from city. Would have preffered a double matress to two singles pushed together...."
"A smart place to stay...."
"A very nice clean and pleasant hotel with helpful and nice staff. My friend and I ate in the bar where the staff were very helpful and the f..."
About the hotel
With excellent links to the M4 and M5 motorways, the Hilton Bristol hotel is ideally situated as both a leisure and business hotel. This Bristol hotel is just eight miles from Bristol's greatest attractions including ss Great Britain, Clifton Suspension Bridge, Bristol Zoo, Cribbs Causeway Shopping Mall and the city's business district. All hotel rooms include contemporary furnishings and access to the Livingwell Health Club.
Upgrade to a Deluxe Plus Room for air-conditioning, fluffy bathrobes, slippers, additional toiletries and chocolates. The hotel also features numerous meeting spaces, which can accommodate up to 180 guests in various seating styles, including theater and banquet. Relax in the heated indoor swimming pool, take a quiet stroll or sip a drink in the hotel's inner courtyard garden. Savor delicious British cuisine in Brunel's Hat Restaurant, or relax with a cocktail in the Lounge Bar. Whatever you need, the Hilton Bristol hotel is equipped to give you a refreshing stay in the heart of the South West.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Sauna, Steam Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 18/05/2015 to 08/06/2015 - Livingwell Health Club will be undergoing some refurbishment, all facilities will still be available and useable in the hotel. However there will be some disruption to the routes to the health club. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
definitely NOT a 4*
Disappointing hotel, Not a four star, and not really worth more than £110 per night.
I paid £145. Room was big but standard. Had to pay extra for bottle of drinking water in the room and the shower in the bathroom was just poor to say the least. tepid water in the morning and no force of water. I will not be staying again. Sorry guys.
Pleasant family stay
We had a really easy time at the hotel with the children- the receptionist was really friendly, accommodation comfortable and breakfast vast!