- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Can't fault the breakfast. Absolutely huge!..."
"The perfect place to escape and relax! Very friendly atmosphere, delicious breakfast, no noises around -except for the lambs!..."
"Very welcoming, comfortable and accommodating. A very pleasant experience. Thankyou..."
"Lovely farmhouse, lovely quiet location..if you like modern stylish decor then this is definitely NOT for you, it is very traditional, nice..."
"Very clean, comfortable, welcoming and most accommodating. Had a very enjoyable few days...."
About the hotel
we are a Georgian listed house set in park like surroundings on the edge of the Cotswolds but only 4 miles from Stratford upon Avon. All our rooms are en-suite with a four poster room and family suites sleeping 3or 4 , we have a sunny guest sitting room with the daily papers. Our dinning room has been awarded a pie by the AA for good quality food and we were runners up in the Warwickshire food awards for the best breakfasts.
All our food is from the farm or locally sourced and we will cater for all dietary needs.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Can't fault the breakfast.
A truly lovely staying!
The perfect place to escape and relax.
Very friendly atmosphere, delicious breakfast, no noises around -except for the lambs!