- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"This is a nice Hotel. We were probably not the age group that is the main target for the facility, so it wasn't a great fig for us. However..."
"My friend and I stayed for 2 nights and were very well looked after. The hotel is in a superb location and all the onsite facilities were fa..."
About the hotel
Set back from our unique beach with stunning Solent views. Bembridge is the perfect seaside setting. We have 23 acres of gorgeous grounds, spectacular coastal walks and top-notch leisure facilities making this the ideal spot if you're after total relaxation by the sea.
Play bowls indoors in our championship standard bowls hall, or outdoors if you want the great sea views.
- Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- Indoor Pool , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Solarium , Croquet , Bowls , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Nice enough but geared up for the retirement market
This is a nice Hotel.
We were probably not the age group that is the main target for the facility, so it wasn't a great fig for us. However that is more to do with us than the hotel. It felt very much like a retirement village. Food is good, rooms clean, on site entertainment every day, felt a bit holiday camp style, but the place was full, which speaks for itself. All good, but not for me for maybes other 20 years.