- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"Excellent location, just 3 minutes walk from the tube station. Car park available as well. Decent hotel and value for money..."
"stayed in room 108 and could here all the traffic and planes for heathrow starting at 6am. Clean comfort hotel with friendly staff..."
"Got there early so got a parking space for van at back, need to be early for parking space. Its a 5 minute wonder to centre from hotel, tube..."
"I would recommend this hotel to anyone, the service was excellent as every member of staff we interacted with was very friendly and very hel..."
"Excellent accomodation and the tube is only a minutes walk away. Perfect for our needs..."
About the hotel
Ramada Hounslow - Heathrow East is a brand new hotel offering a superb rooms and great value for money. It's easily accessible from London's main motorways M40, M4, M25 and M1. Heathrow Airport is only 5 miles away and Hounslow Central Tube Station is 100 yards away.
All of our 96 rooms are equipped with the latest comfort such as: 26 inches flat screen television, direct dial telephone, ensuite bedroom with shower, laptop safe, free wireless and wired high speed internet access. The hotel restaurant and bar is open for breakfast and dinner. Continental and English breakfast will be serve buffet style and dinner is from the a la carte menu. The Launge bar offers a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks in an informal and relaxing atmosphere. Ramada Hounslow Heathrow East has three meeting rooms equipped with state-of-the-art audio visual facilities offering a great choice for any meeting of 2 to 100 delegates.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free)
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 30/08/2011 to 30/06/2020 - Car Parking on site available costs £10.00 per car per night. Registration required upon check in. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
87% would recommend it to a friend
Good Hotel, convenient location
Excellent location, just 3 minutes walk from the tube station.
Car park available as well. Decent hotel and value for money
Clean, comfort but noisy
stayed in room 108 and could here all the traffic and planes for heathrow starting at 6am.
Clean comfort hotel with friendly staff