- 8 guest reviews
"What a fantastic place to stay. Very well looked after. Good food. Good beds. Lovely surroundings. A superb place for exploring Yorkshire. W..."
"We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay here. The quality of the accommodation is excellent, there is everything you could possibly and the b..."
"Everything from the moment we arrived was perfect. From our own parking space, to the stylish apartment with very high end finish, quality..."
"The accommodation was excellent, it had everything that we wanted, the welcome pack was excellent I would recommend croft mill to others...."
About the hotel
It was 7 years ago that Josephine Anderson first visited, and fell in love with Hebden Bridge. She was enthralled by what she found here, original shops and galleries, organic food outlets, restaurants and bars, fabulous walks and cycle ways, countryside and water and a host of other attractions, both in Hebden Bridge itself and within easy travelling distance. Stemming from that first visit Josephine’s dream was to create high quality, self catering accommodation in the heart of the town so that future visitors could enjoy what this enchanting place has to offer.
That dream and subsequent labour of love has now become a reality and Croft Mill opened its doors to its first visitors in June 2008. It has filled a unique gap in the market, 4star, self catering accommodation to suit a range of needs and budgets, from the Standard Apartment to the luxury Penthouse, whether for a long or short break, or even just one night. Croft Mill can accommodate a maxium of 45 guests in 12 stunning apartments making it a perfect place for family or corporate groups. It is a few minutes walk to the delightful Hebden Bridge station where trains run direct to the excellent centres of Manchester and, making it the perfect escape from the city for the business traveller. Croft Mill and Hebden Bridge have something for everyone and a warm welcome awaits you. . Please be advised that we do not take bookings after 2PM on same day arrival.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Satellite TV , Radio
- Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 22/07/2016 to 22/07/2025 - Please be advised that we do not take bookings after 2PM on same day arrival. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
What a fantastic place to stay.
Very well looked after. Good food. Good beds. Lovely surroundings. A superb place for exploring Yorkshire. Well done Josephine. You done us proud. Will be coming back. Christine & mam.
We thoroughly enjoyed our 2 night stay here.
The quality of the accommodation is excellent, there is everything you could possibly and the breakfast pack was also excellent with good quality products. You also get a lovely warm welcome from the owner. The location is perfect for Hebden Bridge and it is very quiet even when the town is busy. I wouldn't stay anywhere else in Hebden Bridge now.