- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"A good hotel for a short stay, close to town and lake front, good parking. Breakfast not wonderful, kept running out of things, and a long w..."
About the hotel
The Sudima Hotel Lake Rotorua is the largest hotel in the area. Nestled on the shores of beautiful Lake Rotorua, adjacent to the world famous Polynesian Spa complex, and within a comfortable stroll to city centre, the Museum and Energy Events Centre. Stay in the comfort of one of our 250 guest rooms, many with superb views across Lake Rotorua.
We offer a Premium Suite, Superior Rooms, Standard Rooms or Family Rooms. Every room features an ensuite bathroom, wireless broadband internet, Sky Television, and much more.
Showing Tuesday 28 July 2015 to Wednesday 29 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Outdoor Pool, Massage
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Close to Lake
A good hotel for a short stay, close to town and lake front, good parking.
Breakfast not wonderful, kept running out of things, and a long wait for replenishment.