This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
An opportunity to stay ‘At the Manor’ a beautiful country house property offering hotel style accommodation with a freshly cooked country full English Breakfast . Manor Farm House near Bath and Longleat provides luxury country house accommodation in a gorgeous Queen Anne Manor 15 minutes drive from Bath, Somerset. This imposing property is beautifully appointed and the interior has been sympathetically restored with character features throughout.
There is so much to do in this area, Bath and Longleat Safari Park are close by. Also, Stonehenge, Avebury, Stourhead, Wells, Wookey Hole and Cheddar Caves. 15 minutes into Bath and close to a park and ride and only 15 minutes to Longleat. The accommodation is characterful and very relaxed with lots of comfortable sofas in a large lounge and dining area, White Company linen, flat screen TV’s, fully equipped kitchens, grand oak spiral staircase, four poster room, beautiful en suites, large sunny windows, oak beams and peaceful valley views. Cots and high chairs available. We have two wonderful farm shops close by selling high quality local produce. Discover delightful walks around our historic village and surrounding countryside. We have two wonderful pubs including the George Inn, there is also a children’s play park on the doorstep. The Heritage City of Bath is 6 miles away and offers a superb shopping experience, stunning architecture, coffee shops, comedy, arts and food festivals. Swim in Bath's natural hot waters at the Thermae Spa. We have private parking and free Wi-Fi. Tea and coffee and a freshly cooked breakfast in the morning.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, CD Library, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire, Fishing, Quad Biking, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for At the Manor in Bath are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet