- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"great find will have no hesitation is staying there again..."
"We spent one night at the Grand Plaza to do theatre and a night out, got a quad room for a reasonable price and found this a perfect locatio..."
"Could not of asked for more excellent location staff friendly only problem no parking..."
"Overall room was small... Bathroom very tight.. Luckily we are not big people..disappointed we did not have an oven .. As I brought a pizza..."
"Despite booking only a double suite we were given a larger two bedroom apartment, although it was in the basement. Only negative was a fusty..."
About the hotel
Grand Plaza is an impressive four star building, which offers luxurious accommodation in private apartments. These modern apartments are ideal for families and business travellers who want to relax in the comfort of their own space whilst still enjoying the benefits of serviced accommodation. Each studio apartment has a spacious living area with bedroom, lounge and small kitchen.
Larger apartments have separate bedrooms and a combined kitchen and living area. Grand Plaza offers a great range of modern facilities. Each apartment can be serviced by a maid and is equipped with satellite television, DVD player, stereo units and a private telephone line. Grand Plaza has a 24 hour reception and offers laundry - Dry cleaning services, as well as grocery shopping if you wish to cook for yourself. The Grand Plaza is situated just north of Hyde Park, in a very convenient location.
Showing Tuesday 7 July 2015 to Wednesday 8 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2015 to 31/08/2015 - Please note that customers will be unable to add breakfast to their reservation due to scheduled improvement work at this hotel. The LateRooms.com rates for Grand Plaza Serviced Apartments in London are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Grand Plaza - Not a lot that's Grand about it.
Room not as booked or confirmed by phone before hand.
Had to work very hard to get the room changed. 2nd room was OK. Had to clime over cleaning trolleys to get to the first room. Make reception staff not at all helpful. In fact took the stance that the room was what I had so put up with it.
It's not the cheapest accommodation, by any means yet gives service expected of a lower price.
superb value for money
great find will have no hesitation is staying there again