- Very Good
- 22 guest reviews
"Amazing place to stay for a weekend away..."
"The Good: The Food, The Bathroom, The overall cleanliness The Bad: The sneaky surcharge for credit cards, The low beams (I am average height..."
"Had numerous stays at this wonderful B and B. Every aspect of this place is fantastic, the staff are welcoming and nothing is too much troub..."
"Heidi's is a fantastic lodge situated in the centre of Grasmere. We stayed in room 1 which is beautifully furnished and has a huge balcony...."
"Beautiful room, huge bathroom. Great views. Lovely and comfy. Lots of nice touches such as coffee machine but let down slightly by providing..."
About the hotel
Set in the very heart of the picturesque village of Grasmere, Heidi's Grasmere Lodge hotel is the most perfect location to explore all that this idyllic area has to offer. The 200 year old traditional Cumbrian property has undergone extensive refurbishment and modernisation using local craftsmen and local materials and now offers some of the most luxurious accommodation for couples in Cumbria. Each of our 6 fabulous double en-suite rooms has its own uniqueness with exceptionally high quality furnishings.
Flat screen TV's, internet connection, underfloor heating, duck-down duvets and pillows, egyptian cotton sheets and wool carpets. Fantastic location, fabulous views, unrivalled luxury. The Heidi's Grasmere Lodge offers a most idyllic retreat for people who enjoy life's luxuries. A little piece of heaven in the beautiful English Lake District.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 01/12/2008 to 30/09/2017 - Check-in 3pm-9pm. Arrivals after 9pm by arrangement on 0774 382 7252. Bookings provisional until confirmed in writing by Heidi's Grasmere Lodge. Charge of £2.50 per transaction for credit cards. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
77% would recommend it to a friend
Amazing place to stay for a weekend away
For Doll's House Fans Only
The Good: The Food, The Bathroom, The overall cleanliness The Bad: The sneaky surcharge for credit cards, The low beams (I am average height and I banged my head seven times; my mother banged her head once and she is 5'1''), The shoe removal ritual, The lack of space to make drinks, The silly doll's house furniture, The lack of an outside door key.
I could live with most of these but I don't expect to pay £104 for a room where I have to crawl around on my hands and knees.