This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort is a Swiss-style retreat, hidden among the misty mountains of Petchabun Province, central Thailand. Traveling by car from Pitsanulok Airport is approximately 100 kms. or 416 kms.
from Bangkok International Airport or 47 kms. from Petchabun Airport or 65 kms. from Petchabun Town At the luxurious Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort, you'll learn the real meaning of comfort while discovering a new and beautiful area of Thailand Within easy reach of the resort is a host of breathtaking sights, including the misty mountains of Khao Kho, spectacular Kaeng Sopa and Sri-dit waterfalls, plus the forests and wildlife of Tung Salaeng Luang National Park. Other attractions are the delicious winter products from local farms and the colourful Mong hill tribe villages.
Showing Wednesday 10 February 2016 to Thursday 11 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool , Sauna , Massage , Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet