This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort is a Swiss-style retreat, hidden among the misty mountains of Petchabun Province, central Thailand. Traveling by car from Pitsanulok Airport is approximately 100 kms. or 416 kms.
from Bangkok International Airport or 47 kms. from Petchabun Airport or 65 kms. from Petchabun Town At the luxurious Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort, you'll learn the real meaning of comfort while discovering a new and beautiful area of Thailand Within easy reach of the resort is a host of breathtaking sights, including the misty mountains of Khao Kho, spectacular Kaeng Sopa and Sri-dit waterfalls, plus the forests and wildlife of Tung Salaeng Luang National Park. Other attractions are the delicious winter products from local farms and the colourful Mong hill tribe villages.
Showing Friday 22 May 2015 to Saturday 23 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities
- Outdoor Pool, Sauna, Massage, Tennis Courts
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Family friendly
- Interconnecting rooms available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Imperial Phukaew Hill Resort in Phetchaboon are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet