This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Brookhouse is a William and Mary Grade II listed building in a pretty village on the banks of a babbling brook it was converted to a hotel in 1976. The hotel is independent and has been privately owned by John and Fiona Westwood for the past 20 years. Our restaurant has an excellent reputation for good food cooked by our team of chefs using the the freshest of local produce, dining in surroundings of soft lights, silver and crystal and is enjoyed by both locals and visitors alike.
Our wine list offers some rare, immaginative and unusual wines to suit all price ranges. Our bedrooms and splendidly appointed with a collection of antique beds. All rooms are en-suite and free internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Showing Tuesday 26 May 2015 to Wednesday 27 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Secretary Service
- Restaurant, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for THE BROOKHOUSE HOTEL in Burton upon Trent are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet