- 51 guest reviews
"We had to find somewhere to stay at very short notice. We had stayed here before, many years ago, and it was well priced for a B and B in th..."
"Drove all the way down from county Durham, got given upgraded en suite room, fantastic, huge beautiful breakfast. Will definitely recommend...."
"Were greeted at the door by Sam. Welcomed right from the first hello. Sam gave exceptional customer service from that point forward. Food wa..."
"We had a lovely stay. Nice room with ensuite shower and comfy bed. The couple who run it seemed delightful and very accommodating. Just a co..."
About the hotel
A 17th century period farmhouse in the village of meare. Three miles from Glastonbury and 6 miles from Wells cathedral. Perfect location if your visiting Glastonbury,Wells, Cheddar the mendips and surrounding area.
Accommodation is up to a luxury standard with en-suite availability and spacious rooms. All food supplies are sourced either fresh from the farm or local suppliers such as F Griffiths & Sons and are always to the best local somerset quality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 10/06/2011 to 29/06/2017 - The farm will levy a 3% service charge for all card payments due to bank charges. For multiple night bookings and in peak season the farm reserve the right to charge a deposit to hold the rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
92% would recommend it to a friend
Good find at short notice, watch out for the sausages!
We had to find somewhere to stay at very short notice.
We had stayed here before, many years ago, and it was well priced for a B and B in the area. When we arrived we were informed we had been upgraded because the room we had booked hadn't been cleaned, which we were shown, The upgraded room was clean,had a very comfy bed and an ensuite. Breakfast promised so much with fantastic ingredients but didn't deliver. The place was let down by the minder moaning about the owners and serving undercooked/inedible food.