- Very Good
- 59 guest reviews
"When the hotel is full the communal bathroom would be inconvenient..."
"We had such a great time. Rachel and Sam were fantastic. The room was enormous, great bathroom and the separate sitting room was brilliant a..."
"Lovely clean bed and breakfast. Super friendly welcome and GREAT breakfast! Will be back..."
"Lovely place to stay close to the famous levels nature reserves, Glastonbury , Street and so much more.There is plenty of parking available..."
"We had a really great stay at Millbatch Farm, our second time there.The Host is cheerful and friendly,nothing was too much trouble,excellent..."
About the hotel
A 17th century period farmhouse in the village of meare. Three miles from Glastonbury and 6 miles from Wells cathedral. Perfect location if your visiting Glastonbury,Wells, Cheddar the mendips and surrounding area.
Accommodation is up to a luxury standard with en-suite availability and spacious rooms. All food supplies are sourced either fresh from the farm or local suppliers such as F Griffiths & Sons and are always to the best local somerset quality.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 10/06/2011 to 29/06/2017 - The farm will levy a 3% service charge for all card payments due to bank charges. For multiple night bookings and in peak season the farm reserve the right to charge a deposit to hold the rooms. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
We were a little disappointed of the position of the farm when we arrived, farm it was not, it was on a main road surrounded by houses but to be fair it was quiet.
The room was a great size but grubby, thick dust on skirting boards, mirrors, stains on shelves in bathroom and stains on the valance. Bed was comfy though and a great shower. Hosts were pleasant and breakfast was fab!
When the hotel is full the communal bathroom would be inconvenient