- Very Good
- 60 guest reviews
"Lovely room, very clean and perfect facilities. Bed was very comfortable. Our hosts were very pleasant and helpfull. Very quiet, which is wh..."
"Comfortable accommodation, friendly hosts, well positioned for exploring the area around Glastonbury...."
"we stayed at Mill Batch Farm. for three nights. We were met by the lovely Sam the house keeper who made us very welcome. the bedroom was ver..."
"Stayed in suite, which was homely and comfortable. Made to feel very welcome by Rachael, whose super breakfast really set us up for the day..."
"We stopped here for one night on our way down to Cornwall, the room was very spacious, comfortable and clean. The owner was so welcoming, sh..."
About the hotel
A 17th century period farmhouse in the village of meare. Three miles from Glastonbury and 6 miles from Wells cathedral. Perfect location if your visiting Glastonbury,Wells, Cheddar the mendips and surrounding area.
Accommodation is up to a luxury standard with en-suite availability and spacious rooms. All food supplies are sourced either fresh from the farm or local suppliers such as F Griffiths & Sons and are always to the best local somerset quality.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Car parking available onsite
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 10/06/2011 to 24/06/2016 - The farm will levy a 3% service charge for all card payments due to bank charges. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
A quick stop over...
Lovely room, very clean and perfect facilities.
Bed was very comfortable. Our hosts were very pleasant and helpfull. Very quiet, which is what we wanted....
Comfortable accommodation, friendly hosts, well positioned for exploring the area around Glastonbury.