- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"Lovely welcome had at Lynwood hotel. Simon was very helpful really enjoyed our stay...."
"Simon was first class, could not do enough for us. was very good with my grandson...."
"we enjoyed our stay at this hotel... Simon (hotel owner) was very friendly and made us quite comfortable... Room was clean... Breakfast was..."
"Simon was very friendly and welcoming when we arrived, had a lovely chat to him before we ventured out for our day. He made sure we had ever..."
"A very nice stay, Simon very friendly, couldn't do enough for you, would definately stop again, only downside was mattress was very uncomfor..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Lynwood We are a family run hotel in the heart of Blackpool just moments from the promenade. Situated in between the major tourist attractions like the Pleasure Beach, Sandcastle Water Park and world famous Blackpool Tower with frequent trams and buses running just a minutes walk away along the promenade. All of our bedrooms are fully en-suite and include a colour TV, full central heating, tea and coffee making facilities.
Each morning we offer a choice of cereal with tea/coffee and toast followed by a freshly cooked full english breakfast. Dietary requirements can be catered for but please inform us on booking. Same sex or mixed groups by prior arrangement only. (no smoking policy in all bedrooms and public area's).
Showing Monday 5 October 2015 to Tuesday 6 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely welcome had at Lynwood hotel.
Simon was very helpful really enjoyed our stay.
Simon was first class, could not do enough for us.
was very good with my grandson.