- 47 guest reviews
"We really enjoyed our stay here. The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. We were sorry we did not have more time to spend eating and..."
"Delicious sauté potatoes with our full English breakfast, rather than the usual disappointing hash browns. Pleasant surprise to have a real..."
"Stayed one night and had a great time. Room and bathroom were spotless. Bed comfortable and double glazing excellent - no traffic noise. Lov..."
"We stayed in a superior room for 1 night. We didn't arrive until late that evening about 9. We checked in and got shown to our room,had a dr..."
"Staff were all very friendly and helpful and made us feel really welcome. The fittings in the room were old fashioned but fitted the histori..."
About the hotel
The Kings Arms is a 300 year old inn located on the Northern edge of Hampton Court Palace just outside the Lions Gate. The Lion Gate is one of the most important monumental, independent and external creations both devised and built in the 18th Century. The piers of the Lions Gate are significant, evoking Sir Christopher Wren’s original great scheme for the north approach to Hampton Court Palace.
Although we offer free parking there is a limited number of spaces, we therefore can not guarantee a space will be available.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
62% would recommend it to a friend
A lovely place to stay close to Hampton Court
We really enjoyed our stay here.
The staff were extremely welcoming and helpful. We were sorry we did not have more time to spend eating and drinking there, as we had a family function to attend nearby and only stayed one night. We would recommend the Kings Arms to anyone, especially those wishing to visit Hampton Court.
Delicious sauté potatoes with our full English breakfast, rather than the usual disappointing hash browns.
Pleasant surprise to have a real honeycomb. Would have liked an alternative fruit to prunes (but my husband loved them!)