- 55 guest reviews
"The linen in the room was superb, towels large and fluffy. everything we needed was in the room. The breakfast scrambled eggs were awful lik..."
"Excellent pub , great food , really friendly staff, loads of character...."
"It is a great place to stay above a good pub with real ale, an open fire and relaxed seating. They have a problem with their WiFi; I've been..."
"All good, lots of character, friendly service and breakfast was ok. One thing... didn't like the damp on the walls in the stairway. Needs so..."
"arrived late evening, greeted by very friendly young lady, running the bar, booking guests in and taking food orders - but totally on contro..."
About the hotel
The Kings Arms is a 300 year old inn located on the Northern edge of Hampton Court Palace just outside the Lions Gate. The Lion Gate is one of the most important monumental, independent and external creations both devised and built in the 18th Century. The piers of the Lions Gate are significant, evoking Sir Christopher Wren’s original great scheme for the north approach to Hampton Court Palace.
Although we offer free parking there is a limited number of spaces, we therefore can not guarantee a space will be available.
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Kings Arms Hampton Court
The linen in the room was superb, towels large and fluffy.
everything we needed was in the room. The breakfast scrambled eggs were awful like cardboard, obviously pre cooked and packaged then warmed in the microwave. When we went to pay we were charged £10 more than the rate we booked at, luckily i had the confirmation of the price on my phone so it was quickly sorted out.
Excellent pub , great food , really friendly staff, loads of character.