- Very Good
- 53 guest reviews
"The Ardmore was a wonderful stay. Italian hospitality, nothing too much trouble. Rooms comfortable. Some might say its a little dated in par..."
"The room and bedding were not fussy, the bed and pillow were very comfortable, room temperature during the day and at night was just right,..."
"I live in St Albans with my husband and two teenage children, with Christmas around the corner I was delighted that my parents confirmed the..."
"Nice, friendly, family-run hotel in residential area of town. Close to rail link for central London. Good quality, Italian food at reasonabl..."
"It's homely atmosphere and good food special diets catered for gluten free bread and pasta for the Italian dinning and English breakfasts. T..."
About the hotel
The Ardmore House Hotel is a charming Edwardian Residence with Victorian Annex, both of which have been tastefully converted to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation within a Residents Only environment. Situated in a pleasant residential area of St Albans, close to the town centre and the train station, where a 20 minute journey deposits you into the heart of London. This privately owned hotel aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere whether your stay is for reasons of business or pleasure.
Private off-road car parking is available to the rear of the hotel, adjacent to the secluded gardens
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
96% would recommend it to a friend
The Ardmore was a wonderful stay.
Italian hospitality, nothing too much trouble. Rooms comfortable. Some might say its a little dated in parts but it was full of character and not danitised lime some other hotels. Convenient for major routes in and around London. Fabulous food in restaurant for the money. If you don't stay then go to eat!
Slept very well
The room and bedding were not fussy, the bed and pillow were very comfortable, room temperature during the day and at night was just right, I slept very well.
Breakfast was cooked on demand and served on hot plates, quantity was just right. Though a railway line runs nearby, there was no noise from it. The hotel was very quiet.