- Very Good
- 64 guest reviews
"An old victorian gentleman's residence this place has the usual sound problems associated with old floor boards and ground floor rooms -- bu..."
"Our second visit to Ardmore House Hotel was good with very friendly and professional staff with good food. The room was a little small but v..."
"Had an excellent stay at Ardmore House Hotel. Room was clean and the service was very good...."
"Excellent value for money and very convenient for central St Alban's..."
"BEAUTIFUL SETTING - VERY VERY HAPPY :-)..."
About the hotel
The Ardmore House Hotel is a charming Edwardian Residence with Victorian Annex, both of which have been tastefully converted to provide relaxing and comfortable accommodation within a Residents Only environment. Situated in a pleasant residential area of St Albans, close to the town centre and the train station, where a 20 minute journey deposits you into the heart of London. This privately owned hotel aims to provide a relaxed atmosphere whether your stay is for reasons of business or pleasure.
Private off-road car parking is available to the rear of the hotel, adjacent to the secluded gardens
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Good place to stay
An old victorian gentleman's residence this place has the usual sound problems associated with old floor boards and ground floor rooms -- but that would be the only negative comment I would make.
Good value for money, friendly staff, well located --- but the real jewel in the crown is the Italian restaurant -- quite simply I have not eaten better outside Italy and not often in Italy, Will definitely saty here again when in the area.
Our second visit to Ardmore House Hotel was good with very friendly and professional staff with good food.
The room was a little small but very clean. The Hotel has a lovely garden and good parking. We will stay here again when visiting the area.