- 79 guest reviews
"We needed somewhere to stay very last minute, we normally stay in a premier inn but they were fully booked at such short notice. However we..."
"The room was comfortable clean warm and quiet with all the facilities required except a chair for which there was not much space. The staff..."
"It was close to where we needed to be.free parking. Rooms were clean just needing abit if updating. Breakfast was included but we didnt both..."
About the hotel
Islington Inn is located in trendy Islington the hotel is perfect for weekend and city breaks. The hotel has a tea room on the ground floor serving a mixture of exotic teas. The rooms are all furnished with Indian canopy beds and modern luxurious bathrooms it makes an ideal base for sightseeing or bar hopping in London.
It's also ideally located for getting into the centre of London as its a short journey from the hotel to Angel tube station. There you can get the tube to London’s South Bank or the bus to Oxford Street or Soho. Its a short journey to the Sadler's Wells Theatre and a quick bus ride to The British Museum where you can see the vast collections of Egyptian, Greek and Roman artifacts including such things as The Rosetta Stone and Cleopatra’s mummy. Islington is an vibrant area in London with designer boutiques and high end restaurants you will be sure to have plenty to do on your stay. All rates include Continental Breakfast. We politely request payment is made upon arrival. Free Wi-Fi is available in all rooms.
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 15/06/2008 to 28/01/2022 - Please note a 1 night deposit will be taken on the day of the booking, refundable according to the cancellation policy. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
49% would recommend it to a friend
Was okay if you're on a budget
Exactly what the title says, We arrived and the vustomer service was great, we were then told that we had an upgraded room (which to be honest wasn't that great) from a double standard bed room to a upgraded twin bed room, which wasn't that ideal to be honest when we are a couple...
anyways the customer service was good throught but there was nothing special about the rooms.
More a hostel than a hotel
I was extremely disappointed.
Bathroom disgusting. Bed linen clean. Just a room to lay your head and no more. Did not use the shower as it was too dirty. Left asap. Would not recommend to my friends.