- 6 guest reviews
"Excellent service, friendly staff and great food!..."
"Thoroughly good stay. Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent,if anything there was too large a portion at dinner for 2 older la..."
"Clean and tidy room, right over the main door though, so a little noisy early evening but later on was not, so no problems. Food is very goo..."
"Previously in October, the Hotel had hosted lunch after my mother's funeral. On that occasion the service was so considerate and generally e..."
"Excellent location, food was fabulous and the service was great...."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits guests at the Glen-Yr-Afon House Hotel. Our South Wales hotel offers relaxation and a high level of personal service and attention, all in a rural location in the lovely county of Monmouthshire overlooking the banks of the River Usk. The architecture of this beautiful privately owned Victorian Villa means that none of its 27 rooms are the same, the angles creating rooms of individual character, style and space.
A number have two floors, which can be ideal for families. The small picturesque town of Usk is just a 5 minute stroll from the hotel
Showing Friday 3 July 2015 to Saturday 4 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent service, friendly staff and great food!
Excellence in Usk.
Thoroughly good stay.
Very friendly and helpful staff. Food was excellent,if anything there was too large a portion at dinner for 2 older ladies. However a younger and or hungry person would have eaten very well and been very satisfied. The menu choice and quality of food was super and very nicely served. Very good parking facilities and lounge areas,even though they were busy with a wedding reception and many overnight guests.