- 2 guest reviews
"We always have the same room with balcony overlooking the river and we love it. Everything excellent and the man that runs it is really help..."
About the hotel
The Hotel d'Angleterre, recently renovated in 2011 is in the historic center of Rouen, near the monuments, restaurants and shops. Near the metro and train station in Rouen, we have a secured parking under the hotel. We have 37 comfortable rooms: flat-screen TV, bathroom with bath or shower, double glazing, wi-fi (free), phone.
Some rooms have views over the Seine. Check-in : from 15h00 to 20h00, check-out : from 8h00 to 11h00 Our team is always there to meet your requests, answer your questions and guide you.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel D'Angleterre in Rouen is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.45(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
50% would recommend it to a friend
Wonderful end to holiday
We always have the same room with balcony overlooking the river and we love it.
Everything excellent and the man that runs it is really helpful and friendly.
Very noisy as on a busy road and extremely stuffy as we were on the 6 th floor and because of the traffic noise couldn't leave doors open.children in a separate room and their room was excessively hot as too dangerous to leave window open.