- 2 guest reviews
"Good clean hotel, overlooking river. Private parking underground, perfect for motorcycles...."
"We always have the same room with balcony overlooking the river and we love it. Everything excellent and the man that runs it is really help..."
About the hotel
The Hotel d'Angleterre, recently renovated in 2011 is in the historic center of Rouen, near the monuments, restaurants and shops. Near the metro and train station in Rouen, we have a secured parking under the hotel. We have 37 comfortable rooms: flat-screen TV, bathroom with bath or shower, double glazing, wi-fi (free), phone.
Some rooms have views over the Seine. Check-in : from 15h00 to 20h00, check-out : from 8h00 to 11h00 Our team is always there to meet your requests, answer your questions and guide you.
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Concierge
- Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Hôtel D'Angleterre in Rouen is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 0.50(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent value for money, I'd stay there again
Good clean hotel, overlooking river.
Private parking underground, perfect for motorcycles.
Wonderful end to holiday
We always have the same room with balcony overlooking the river and we love it.
Everything excellent and the man that runs it is really helpful and friendly.