- Very Good
- 15 guest reviews
"Easy to get to,very welcoming and good selection of food and drink..."
"Pleasant stay, suited the purpose of my visit. Would have preferred en-suite but bathroom conveniently located. Very narrow stairs to rooms..."
"I was pleased to be returning to the Three horseshoes after i had stayed before. There is three separate areas of accommodation and i return..."
"I enjoy staying at three horseshoes ive booked in for next month as why change when your happy! This time i was given room 5 in the RHS end..."
"I didn't think you could still get bed and breakfast for £35 so this was excellent value. OK the room was basic with single bed and no en su..."
About the hotel
If you're working away from home, having a weekend away or just looking for a decent pint of real cask ale and some good food, then The Three Horseshoes Pub is just for you. Just 8 miles from Milton Keynes and a picture of olde world charm, The Three Horseshoes is adorned with oak beams and a magnificent centre fireplace and at over 200 hundred years old is one of the oldest buildings in the village. We have 9 Bed & Breakfast rooms ranging from Singles through to Twins and Doubles, some also including ensuite bathrooms.
Each room has it's own individual charm to give you a restful stay in a beautiful country village location. Our location makes us perfect for both business and leisure travelers, always a hit for Silverstone traffic and those working in Milton Keynes!
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Outdoor , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Easy to get to,very welcoming and good selection of food and drink
Pleasant stay, suited the purpose of my visit.
Would have preferred en-suite but bathroom conveniently located. Very narrow stairs to rooms upstairs and not mentioned when booked. Would stay again.