This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you're working away from home, having a weekend away or just looking for a decent pint of real cask ale and some good food, then The Three Horseshoes Pub is just for you. Just 8 miles from Milton Keynes and a picture of olde world charm, The Three Horseshoes is adorned with oak beams and a magnificent centre fireplace and at over 200 hundred years old is one of the oldest buildings in the village. We have 9 Bed & Breakfast rooms ranging from Singles through to Twins and Doubles, some also including ensuite bathrooms.
Each room has it's own individual charm to give you a restful stay in a beautiful country village location. Our location makes us perfect for both business and leisure travelers, always a hit for Silverstone traffic and those working in Milton Keynes!
Showing Saturday 30 May 2015 to Sunday 31 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Three Horseshoes in Drayton Parslow are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet