This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
If you're working away from home, having a weekend away or just looking for a decent pint of real cask ale and some good food, then The Three Horseshoes Pub is just for you. Just 8 miles from Milton Keynes and a picture of olde world charm, The Three Horseshoes is adorned with oak beams and a magnificent centre fireplace and at over 200 hundred years old is one of the oldest buildings in the village. We have 9 Bed & Breakfast rooms ranging from Singles through to Twins and Doubles, some also including ensuite bathrooms.
Each room has it's own individual charm to give you a restful stay in a beautiful country village location. Our location makes us perfect for both business and leisure travelers, always a hit for Silverstone traffic and those working in Milton Keynes!
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Childrens Facilities - Outdoor, Pets Allowed, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV, Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- 14:00 23:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet