- Very Good
- 122 guest reviews
"Double glazed window seal had 'blown' there was condensation between the panes made the window look dirty rest of room was immaculate...."
"Didn't realise this was a holiday park with rooms and office closes at 19:00. Rang the number on the door and the security man arrived after..."
"Friendly staff. Clean room. Great location and very quiet at night. Great steak & Pitza restraunt as well...."
"My wife and I were entirely satisfied with our stay overnight at this hotel. Excellent value. The most impressive feature was the extensive..."
"just fab, staff were great helpful polite, my room was cosy warm and quiet surroundings Will be recommending and most definately be back too..."
About the hotel
Roydon Marina Village hotel has direct rail links to Stratford railway station for the Olympic Village and London. In 30 minutes you can be in the centre of the Olympic Village and the new Westfield Shopping Centre. Our Hotel is conveniently located within a short walk of Roydon railway station, which offers direct links to Stratford London, London Liverpool Street , Stansted Airport and Cambridge.
We have ample car parking and holiday car parking can be arranged upon request. Each of the 18 non-smoking en suite bedrooms offer comfortable, well equipped en suite accommodation at great value rates in a stunning location on the River Stort, in the heart of the Lea Valley. Some rooms have river view. Each room has a TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms also have iron, ironing board and trouser press, these facilities are also available on request. A Continental Breakfast is included in the price.
Showing Thursday 2 July 2015 to Friday 3 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call, Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Roydon Marina Village (Formerly Roydon Mill Estate) in HARLOW are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
Roydon Marina Village (Formerly Roydon Mill Estate)
Double glazed window seal had 'blown' there was condensation between the panes made the window look dirty rest of room was immaculate.
Didn't realise this was a holiday park with rooms and office closes at 19:00.
Rang the number on the door and the security man arrived after 5 minutes to check me in and explain breakfast already in the room. Room great, very quiet, Italian next door doing food, would use again.