- Very Good
- 71 guest reviews
"We were upgraded to a lodge with a private garden and a hot tub for free..."
"very nice hotel decor is a bit dated but ok,bathroom very good excellent shower bed very comfortable, the continental breakfast was a let do..."
"A really lovely place to stay. Fab surroundings. Train station walking distance. Great restaurant by trainstation and on site. lovely helpfu..."
"Excellent for a short break provides all you need in a pleasant setting near to lots of amenities. Leave the the car and explore. Staff help..."
"Was very pleased when we arrived. The staff was friendly, the room was clean. Would come back and stay again...."
About the hotel
Roydon Marina Village hotel has direct rail links to Stratford railway station for the Olympic Village and London. In 30 minutes you can be in the centre of the Olympic Village and the new Westfield Shopping Centre. Our Hotel is conveniently located within a short walk of Roydon railway station, which offers direct links to Stratford London, London Liverpool Street , Stansted Airport and Cambridge.
We have ample car parking and holiday car parking can be arranged upon request. Each of the 28 non-smoking en suite bedrooms offer comfortable, well equipped en suite accommodation at great value rates in a stunning location on the River Stort, in the heart of the Lea Valley. Some rooms have river view. Each room has a TV with Freeview, tea/coffee making facilities, complimentary toiletries and a hair dryer. Some rooms also have iron, ironing board and trouser press, these facilities are also available on request. A Continental Breakfast is included in the price.
- Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
We were upgraded to a lodge with a private garden and a hot tub for free
Roydon Marina Village (Formerly Roydon Mill Estate)
very nice hotel decor is a bit dated but ok,bathroom very good excellent shower bed very comfortable, the continental breakfast was a let down, overall very happy to return.