This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Coach House, a Grade II listed Georgian building, is stylish and relaxed offering a personal service with spacious and contemporary rooms. Situated within the ancient city walls and minutes walk from The Cathedral, a World Heritage site. Centrally located and easily accessible by road, rail or bus, a perfect place to stay and enjoy the historic sites and city amenities whilst being in the Dane John gardens area The Coach House is offset from any traffic and city noise.
The rooms are all with private WC and bathroom or en-suite, with tea/coffee making facilities, WiFi, remote TVs with DVD (rooms 1&3 only with DVD), radio alarm and include cooked or continental breakfast using local produce, sausage, eggs, pastries and a variety of breads and rolls. During the summer months breakfast can be taken in the courtyard terrace. Rooms are large and spacious and most still have the original Georgian fireplaces. We look forward to welcoming you to The Coach House and the City of Canterbury.
Showing Monday 30 November 2015 to Tuesday 1 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Mountain Bike Hire
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet