- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Absolutely stunning building, grounds and out side environment. Common inside areas not so good. Service all polite and helpful My room was..."
"Upon arrival I was welcomed by friendly and helpful members of staff who showed me to my room. The room was very clean and tidy, plenty of c..."
"Loved the stay. The jacuzzi was broken in our room but no bother..."
"An amazing meal to remember for a very long time. My wife loved the tower that we had access to from our room!!!..."
"We stayed for one night in one of the Bishop suites. A beautiful room with a four poster and seperate sitting room. Our meal was excellent a..."
About the hotel
Hidden away for 900 years near the picturesque village of Amberley in the chalk South Downs, Amberley Castle is a magnificent historical treasure that offers a truly unique experience. Through the Portcullis and 60 ft curtain walls you will find beautiful landscaped gardens, fine examples of medieval architecture and an unrivaled atmosphere of peace and tranquility. Amberley Castle offers 19 luxurious hotel bedrooms and suites, many with four-poster beds and all featuring Spa bathrooms.
The hotel's facilities include two restaurants, lounge areas, tennis court, croquet lawn, gardens and lakes, 18-hole professional putting course and a stunning thatched-roof tree house complete with rope bridge.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Wedding Licence, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite, Valet Parking
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Radio
- In-room Modem Hook up, Private dining services
- Pitch n' Putt, Croquet, Tennis Courts, Video/DVD Library, CD Player
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Absolutely stunning building, grounds and out side environment.
Common inside areas not so good. Service all polite and helpful
My room was small and next to the kitchen, so I conclude I was paying for the "grounds" not the room which was a shame.
Upon arrival I was welcomed by friendly and helpful members of staff who showed me to my room.
The room was very clean and tidy, plenty of coffee/tea, milk and sugar. The bed was so comfortable I didn't want to get out. The food was plentiful and well cooked. The gardens are well maintained where you can have a good walk around and there is a gate that takes you into the local village. Nice little walk.