- Very Good
- 106 guest reviews
"Really cheap if booked online. Massive room, TV. Bad reception, thin walls, some old people in room next door, could hear everything because..."
"Good location, excellent value..."
"A long wait for dinner, which was excellent, but everyone came to dinner at same time!! Breakfast best one for a long time. Hated creaky flo..."
"Stayed here with my teenage son as a precursor to a University Open Day in Durham. The twin bedded room was very spacious and had a host of..."
"Reasonable rooms with all that is required, good food and friendly staff...."
About the hotel
Nestling in a quiet country setting, surround by beautiful countryside the Chilton Country Pub and Hotel is ideally situated to place guests with in easy access to Durham, Sunderland, Newcastle city centres, therefore making this the ideal base for short breaks, business trips or Lesiure breaks or residential breaks. Offering lunch and dinner from our extensive menu's served in the comfortably appointed Bar/lounge with it's homely atmosphere, or the popular Orangery Restaurant, with a choice of fine wines carefully selected to compliment your meal, along with a good selection of traditional ales. Each of the 25 en suite bedrooms are all carefully designed and decorated to a high standard.
Showing Wednesday 5 August 2015 to Thursday 6 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
80% would recommend it to a friend
Middle of nowhere
Really cheap if booked online.
Massive room, TV. Bad reception, thin walls, some old people in room next door, could hear everything because they tend to talk loud. They were asleep early though. Food really expensive, beer about 3.30ish. Would stay again though as it is cheap and can drive out for food.
Chilton Country Pub & Hotel
Good location, excellent value