- Very Good
- 20 guest reviews
"Enjoyed the stay, hotel was lovely, staff friendly. The only downside was that breakfast was advertised till 10am and as I got down at 9.45a..."
"Just stayed the one night. Excellent spacious room. Good food at reasonable prices. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent. No..."
"The hotel was exactly what I expected, clean, tidy and a good size room. I was impressed with the dinner in the restaurant, which was great...."
"Excellent service from front desk to waiting staff. I would most certainly book again when I'm next in the region...."
"My wife and i stayed at corrs corner for our wedding anniversary great hotel great food and great service!will definatley go back..."
About the hotel
A place of cutting edge modernity with the finest traditional values, Corr's Corner Hotel has held a special place in the heart of the community since 1919. Corr's Corner Hotel is unique within the hospitality industry successfully combining the personality of a family owned property with the dedication and efficiency of an experienced staff and management team. The newly redeveloped 'hospitality venue of the year 2008' is ideally located just 10 minutes from Belfast City Centre, while sitting on the gateway of the breathtaking Causeway Coastal Route.
Easily accessible from all major networks the hotel is situated a short distance from both Belfast International Airport and George Best Belfast City Airport, making it an ideal location for both business and leisure. The Hotel boasts a buzzing bar and lobby area, a choice of dining facilities, opulent guestrooms as well as state of the art conference and banqueting facilities. The warmth of the interior, welcoming allures and friendly open staff enables guests to experience the embracing welcome and vitality that is synonymous with Northern Irish hospitality and provides the perfect reason to return time and time again.
Showing Sunday 29 November 2015 to Monday 30 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Great stay - very poor breakfast
Enjoyed the stay, hotel was lovely, staff friendly.
The only downside was that breakfast was advertised till 10am and as I got down at 9.45am it was clear that the staff we're eager to get breakfast cleared down. I only opted for a hot breakfast and while there were only 5 other tables in use and maybe as many that had been used I still had to ask for a plate...... And then fried eggs and there was just a single slice of bacon left. The staff were very obliging and said they would get things for me and the breakfast was tasty although when the bacon arrived I suspect it had been microwaved, it was unbelievably salty and slimy and definitely inedible. Was a little upset that the toast was cleared away before I could get some too. The breakfast experience was the only downside in an otherwise very pleasant and value for money stay. Despite the breakfast issue I would definitely recommend and would stay again myself
Just stayed the one night.
Excellent spacious room. Good food at reasonable prices. Friendly and helpful staff. Breakfast was excellent. No complaints would definitely return.