This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Beau Site offers luxury rooms right on the elegant Via Ludovisi, the street that connects 2 of Rome’s most famed attractions – Via Veneto and the Spanish Steps. Just around the corner from the elegant cafés of Via Veneto, Villa Borghese Gallery and the Trevi Fountain, the Beau Site is within easy walking distance of many important landmarks. Additionally, 2 metro stops nearby make it easy to further explore the city.
Elegant furnishings, impeccable service and modern comforts distinguish this refined hotel. Rooms feature all modern conveniences including in-room temperature controls. A rich Italian breakfast buffet is served daily in the bright Bow Window Room. Breakfast includes Italian pastries, hot dishes, coffee, cappuccino and much more.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Secretary Service
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Games Console , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for BEAU SITE Antica Residenza in Rome is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 2.00(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet