- Very Good
- 39 guest reviews
"The room was excellent - a lovely view of 'The Shard' was an added bonus. The toilet could have been cleaner when I arrived, but didn't caus..."
"Hotel is located in such prime area that London Eye on one side is 10mins by bus and Tower bridge on the other side. Awesome view over the t..."
"Basically you get what you pay for, it is a student accommodation after all. Location is excellent just behind the Tate Modern, bit of a wal..."
"The accommodation was clean comfortable and adequate..."
"The accommodation was basic, clean and comfortable. The breakfast was a surprise in that I didn't realise that one was part of the price, bu..."
About the hotel
Close to Shakespeare's Globe, Vinopolis, The Tate Modern Art Gallery, iconic St Paul's Cathedral, the Millennium Bridge, near Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, The Clink Museum, Southwark Cathedral and surrounded by hundreds of quality restaurants and dozens of friendly pubs. Bankside is a moments stroll from the stimulating and enjoyable Thames-side South Bank walk - an enchanting location with vivid, vibrant views over the River. You will not be disappointed with the location of this residence.
The residence has a mixture of en-suite and shared facilities and has single, twin, triple and quad rooms. It's perfect for anybody seeking good quality, affordable accommodation in the heart of the capital. **Bankside House is a student residence during term time. Rooms are only available to the general public during the months of July, August and September. ** Free Wi-Fi internet access available to all guests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
A very good value stay in central London
The room was excellent - a lovely view of 'The Shard' was an added bonus.
The toilet could have been cleaner when I arrived, but didn't cause any problem. Unfortunately we arrived on the Friday before the student occupants were due back on Sunday, so although we asked on arrival if we could leave our small cases on Sunday morning, and were told "Yes", this was later revised and we were told that no cases could be stored, and that we would have to go to Waterloo left luggage instead.
Value for money right at the banks of River
Hotel is located in such prime area that London Eye on one side is 10mins by bus and Tower bridge on the other side.
Awesome view over the tallest building in the city. It's suits best for back packers or even people looking for low budget yet decent hotel. Worth spending !