- Very Good
- 109 guest reviews
"Normally student accommodation most of the year, basic but clean and comfortable. Reasonably priced for central location. Busy but fairly qu..."
"This is student accomodation and that's what you get, on the plus side its very well located not bad value for London, the slick registratio..."
"Rooms were fine, food was very good. Only thing that spoilt the stay was the noise of other guests in the corridor. Once we realised that we..."
"This place offers excellent value for money. The location is easy to get to and the rooms and adjoining bathrooms are kept clean and tidy -..."
"We're really delighted to have discovered this new place to stay in London. Wonderful position, comfortable clean rooms and tasty breakfast-..."
About the hotel
Close to Shakespeare's Globe, Vinopolis, The Tate Modern Art Gallery, iconic St Paul's Cathedral, the Millennium Bridge, near Tower Bridge, HMS Belfast, The Clink Museum, Southwark Cathedral and surrounded by hundreds of quality restaurants and dozens of friendly pubs. Bankside is a moments stroll from the stimulating and enjoyable Thames-side South Bank walk - an enchanting location with vivid, vibrant views over the River. You will not be disappointed with the location of this residence.
The residence has a mixture of en-suite and shared facilities and has single, twin, triple and quad rooms. It's perfect for anybody seeking good quality, affordable accommodation in the heart of the capital. **Bankside House is a student residence during term time. Rooms are only available to the general public during the months of July, August and September. ** Free Wi-Fi internet access available to all guests.
Showing Wednesday 1 April 2015 to Thursday 2 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 06/07/2013 to 07/07/2013 - Please note: Check in time on the 06th of July is at 6pm, we will have storage space available if you wish to arrive earlier and store luggage. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
84% would recommend it to a friend
Saturday night stayover
Normally student accommodation most of the year, basic but clean and comfortable.
Reasonably priced for central location. Busy but fairly quiet overnight, all students arriving the following morning, so asked to leave early, which wasn't a problem for us. Breakfast available from 7am until 10am, good range of options available.
This is student accomodation and that's what you get, on the plus side its very well located not bad value for London, the slick registration process would shame many a 5 star hotel the USP though is the chance to meet and talk to interesting people over breakfast