- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"We stayed for 2 nights in September. The hotel was in a lovely location, set back off the road and with its own grounds surrounding it. Sta..."
"Pillow on the bed very hard not comfortable. No Hot Cooked Breakfast and even the Continental was very poorly presented with limited choice...."
"a pleasent stay would visit again..."
"Lovely hotel. Bargain price on laterooms. Room was huge and really enjoyed staying there. Only issue was shower in Annexe pulsed boiling wat..."
"We loved this hotel and had a very relaxing stay. It was particularly good value as we booked on a Late Rooms special offer B&B rate of £70..."
About the hotel
This AA rated 4 star 16th Century Hotel is located in the Western Lake District and has 6 acres of private mature gardens which lead to the River Calder. The Priory Restaurant holds an AA Rosette for culinary excellence and uses only the best locally sourced produce to provide you with the perfect dining experience. Our large traditional bedrooms offer superb comfort and ease of use with their flat screen TV, luxury toiletries and complimentary WI FI in every location of the Hotel.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre, Secretary Service, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Mountain Bike Hire, Croquet, Fishing, Horse Riding, Clay Pigeon Shooting, Sailing
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
73% would recommend it to a friend
We stayed for 2 nights in September.
The hotel was in a lovely location, set back off the road and with its own grounds surrounding it.
Staff were very friendly on checking us in and showing us around the hotel.
The room we stayed in was well decorated and very large. Everything was in its place and there were lost of extras which made it even more lovely. The view from the room was very nice. We barely left the hotel grounds as everything you need is pretty much there. There is little in the way of shops surrounding the hotel so make sure to pre pack anything you need or stop at a shop on the way if you don't intend on venturing out. The food was absolutely incredible and reasonably priced. We were thoroughly impressed with the menu.
All in all it was a very relaxing weekend away. Where you could just sit back and chill out, or go exploring some of the lovely Cumbrian countryside. Would definitely stay again
Pillow on the bed very hard not comfortable.
No Hot Cooked Breakfast and even the Continental was very poorly presented with limited choice. we where told by the staff this is because they had no gas to cook the breakfast. Never the less the staff we had contact with where tip top. We would stay their again but only because of its location and logistics of where we wanted to be.