- Very Good
- 40 guest reviews
"Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. We were upgraded to a suite as the family room had been double booked. The room was lovely, spacious..."
"The hotel room was decorated nicely and the bar was good too...."
"Very helpful reception man - decoration good if not a bit over the top and themed in the rooms...."
"Pleasantly surprised by the lovely décor and cleanliness of the room. Customer service was a bit "iffy" at the start but was well made up fo..."
"The hotel was very nice with clean, comfortable rooms. Lovely breakfast, nice bar and restaurant with a good choice of drinks and food...."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1875, The Belmore is superbly located within easy reach of the motorway network, Manchester Airport and Metrolink tram system. It benefits from twenty luxurious bedrooms and suites refurbished in 2012, providing some of the best accommodation in Sale. With a pub restaurant serving real ales and fresh food.
All rooms are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel. Free WIFI throughout all of the hotel and Free Parking. All rooms have en-suite facilities with bath and shower. Each of our twenty rooms offers our guests the following: Flat screen TV's with free view, Tea & Coffee Making Facilities and Full English Breakfast is included. As we are so close to local transport links, we have great access to both Manchester United and Manchester City as well as the Trafford Centre.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/10/2012 to 15/10/2021 - Due to functions possibility of loud music. We provide Travel Cots/ 'Z' Beds, but guests must bring own bedding for Travel Cots. The LateRooms.com rates for Belmore Hotel in Manchester are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
78% would recommend it to a friend
Great service and lovely room
Hotel staff were helpful and friendly.
We were upgraded to a suite as the family room had been double booked. The room was lovely, spacious and very comfortable. My only slight niggle was that it was a bit dusty, although the bathroom was clean. Breakfast was fine but I felt there could have been a better choice of fruit, yogurt and cereal. Good value and I would definitely recommend.
Good bar area.
The hotel room was decorated nicely and the bar was good too.