- Very Good
- 16 guest reviews
"I honestly can not find any fault with this hotel! Reception staff, bar staff, chef and everyone in between went above and beyond to make th..."
"A really lovely surprise, the room was lovely and clean the staff were very friendly and super helpful, the breakfast was nice and hot when..."
"Overall had a lovely stay before flying to Rhodes on holiday. Staff very attentive and given 10% off food bill because we had to wait for ou..."
"The breakfast at the Belmore is ok really, I have scored the food low because I had an early evening bar meal which I felt was poor quality..."
"Hotel staff were helpful and friendly. We were upgraded to a suite as the family room had been double booked. The room was lovely, spacious..."
About the hotel
Originally built in 1875, The Belmore is superbly located within easy reach of the motorway network, Manchester Airport and Metrolink tram system. It benefits from twenty luxurious bedrooms and suites refurbished in 2012, providing some of the best accommodation in Sale. With a pub restaurant serving real ales and fresh food.
All rooms are furnished to a high standard with a contemporary feel. Free WIFI throughout all of the hotel and Free Parking. All rooms have en-suite facilities with bath and shower. Each of our twenty rooms offers our guests the following: Flat screen TV's with free view, Tea & Coffee Making Facilities and Full English Breakfast is included. As we are so close to local transport links, we have great access to both Manchester United and Manchester City as well as the Trafford Centre.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 25/10/2012 to 15/10/2021 - Due to functions possibility of loud music. We provide Travel Cots/ 'Z' Beds, but guests must bring own bedding for Travel Cots. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Could not fault the hotel
I honestly can not find any fault with this hotel.
Reception staff, bar staff, chef and everyone in between went above and beyond to make the stay really great. Well done, this is how all hotels should be.
A really lovely surprise, the room was lovely and clean the staff were very friendly and super helpful, the breakfast was nice and hot when it arrived, I would definitely stay here again.
the only draw back is that there is not lift.