- 7 guest reviews
"Late booking got us a room at back of hotel. No view, but room was clean, modern shower and excellent fan so well ventilated! Very friendly..."
"Good location and good value for money room. Quite creaky but perfectly comfortable...."
"Set on the edge of a pristine Welsh Village surrounded by outstanding scenery the two hundred year old hotel exudes charm and style. To add..."
About the hotel
The Royal Goat Hotel is situated in the heart of the Snowdonia National Park. Here you can enjoy some of the finest mountain scenery in Britain. The hotel has gained an excellent reputation for good food and wine with the popular grill bar overlooking the village and beyond.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Meeting Facilities , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
57% would recommend it to a friend
Unfortunately I requested accommodation with breakfast included and also wifi which I would expect to be free when spending £75 on a room.
I did select these filters ( don't know if that's the hotel or sites fault) on the website but they where not included. The room was clean and basic with no bath also of which was advertised on the information and the mattress was pretty bad I can normally sleep on anything.
Old fashioned hotel and overpriced food
The room is old and you have to be very gentle with the shower in order to manage to get warm water.
The restaurant is closing at 8.30 PM and is to avoid if possible as:
- staff is rude and doesn't care about you. for example: we asked for the cheese plate and the waiter brought it, put it on the table and left without any explanation on what was on the plate
- food is overpriced and not really good.
We are happy to have somewhere to sleep but not planning to go there again for sure