- 1 guest reviews
"the b&b is situated at the shopping street, very well connected to the historic centre or Erice, even the bus going to Palermo has a stop th..."
About the hotel
The “Pousada Noir” is located in Trapani, in the central Via Fardella. The position is ideal for those who want to visit the city of Trapani (on foot or by public transport) and to reach easily the beaches of the coast (San Giuliano, Lido Paradiso, Caletta San Liberale, etc. ).
The Pousada was built after the restoration of the first floor of the building which houses the cafè too. The modernization of the wide and sunny rooms had the aim to make them also modern and confortable. In this way we get three confortable rooms (all with private bathroom, indipendent air conditioning system, satellite tv, and little balcony), and a little apartment with double room, bathroom, a little kitchen and a fantastic terrace with a gazebo. At our guets disposal there are also a common little hall, a free wireless connection (in all the accomodations) and all the services of the bar (aperitifs, happy-hours, lunches, dinners, cocktail bar, etc. ). The Pousada offers a Bed and Breakfast service with rich breakfast served both in the rooms than in the bar.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
the b&b is situated at the shopping street, very well connected to the historic centre or Erice, even the bus going to Palermo has a stop there (you can buy the tickets cheaper at the cafe).
the room was clean and pleasant, very good internet connection. downstairs is a cafe/bar where they serve you a great cappuccino and pastries at breakfast. for improvement, they could install some mosquito net. the staff working there is very friendly and helpful and they speak English quite well. we booked for one, but in the end we stayed for two nights. I recommend it.