- 8 guest reviews
"Friendly welcome, lovely rooms and excellent service. Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely visit again...."
"From arriving to leaving the owners were helpful, informative to any questions we had and very friendly, explaining everything we needed to..."
"Rosie our small dog was given a really good welcome at this very dog friendly establishment and she was allowed to be with us at breakfast w..."
"Our third stay that says it all. We feel at home with our dogs who love it...."
"It's hard to believe that absolutely everything had been thought of and catered for. Nothing was too much and the little touches made our on..."
About the hotel
Beech Hill House is easy to find, just off the A590 at Witherslack and 8 minutes from the M6 J36, making it ideal for business use, ‘stop-overs, short breaks and holidays. With a TripAdvisor 2014 'Certificate of Excellence' (our 4th successive year) we are the perfect place to stay while visiting the English Lake District. We have 3 spacious en-suite rooms (1 with a private balcony, table and chairs), and each room has a king-size bed, flat screen TV, CD/DVD player, free Wi-Fi, silent mini fridge, hair dryer and many other ‘home from home’ comforts to help you enjoy your stay.
Dogs are welcome - large or small, one or more. For a small charge we provide a dog bed if needed, throw, feeding bowl and 'Goodie Basket' with a few essentials and treats. Our village pub is just 50 yards along the road and lets dogs in. Being in the South Lakes we are ‘Close to the lakes, yet away from the crowds’ in an unspoilt corner of the Lake District National Park with Kendal, Cartmel, Grange-over-Sands, Windermere, Ulverston and Barrow-in-Furness just a short drive away.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly welcome, lovely rooms and excellent service.
Breakfast was delicious. Would definitely visit again.
From arriving to leaving the owners were helpful, informative to any questions we had and very friendly, explaining everything we needed to know, the room was great, we had our 2 dogs so had the room with a small balcony sad could come and go with our own entrance so as not to keep going through the house which was excellent, and the attention to detail of things that ourselves and our dogs may need was brilliant, even a little basket with a tub of dog biscuits, spoon, water bowl and can lid, breakfast was well cooked and overall no complaints, one of the best I've stayed in