- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"We have stayed at the Crown many times over the last 12 years. Comfortable room, friendly staff, excellent food. What more could you possibl..."
"Nice homely hotel with great friendly customer service..."
"Lovely setting; lovely room; food fantastic...."
"Friendly staff and lovely food in a counrty pub with log fires - what could be better...."
"Stayed at the Crown for two nights over the recent Ludlow Medieval Christmas Fayre. Its a fantastic atmospheric country inn perfect for a we..."
About the hotel
A gourmet's delight, chef-patron Richard Arnold has earned Michelin awards and is Shropshire's only "Masterchef of Great Britain" The Corvedale Restaurant, with its magnificent open fireplace, was, in C17, the local courtroom, sometimes presided over by the infamous Judge Jefferies. Wonderfully atmospheric, traditional bar with an abundance of exposed beams. Three comfortable bedrooms including a family room - all with wireless internet access We are central to many local attractions close by - Historic Ludlow and Shrewsbury ,Wenlock Edge and longmynd for walking.
Severn Valley Railway,Ironbridge museums and Much Wenlock
Showing Monday 8 February 2016 to Tuesday 9 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 18:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
We have stayed at the Crown many times over the last 12 years.
Comfortable room, friendly staff, excellent food. What more could you possibly need. We will return again soon.
Nice homely hotel with great friendly customer service