- 4 guest reviews
"A modern 'boutique' adult-only hotel, overlooking the sea, and a short walk to several beaches. The staff couldn't be more helpful and frien..."
"I usually go in the summer with work and it's always busy, I expected it to be quieter out of season, oh no just as busy as ever which goes..."
"We arrived home yesterday after a wonderful holiday in Marina Luz Hotel. Location ideal in a quiet part of resort just 5 minutes away from b..."
"This is the fourth time we have stayed at the Marina Luz, as per our past experiences this hotel is exceptionally clean, the customer servic..."
About the hotel
With a stay at Hotel Marina Luz in Playa de Palma (Can Pastilla), you'll be convenient to Palma Aquarium. This 4-star hotel is within the vicinity of El Arenal Beach and Port of El Arenal.
Make yourself at home in one of the 127 air-conditioned rooms featuring minibars and flat-screen televisions.
Rooms have private balconies. Complimentary wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and satellite programming is available for your entertainment. Bathrooms have shower/tub combinations and hair dryers.
Rec, Spa, Premium Amenities
Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages and body treatments. You can take advantage of recreational amenities such as a spa tub, a sauna, and a fitness center. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and tour/ticket assistance.
Grab a bite from a snack bar/deli, or stay in and take advantage of the hotel's room service (during limited hours). Relax with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge or a poolside bar.
Business, Other Amenities
Featured amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services, a 24-hour front desk, and multilingual staff. Planning an event in Playa de Palma? This hotel has facilities measuring 1399 square feet (130 square meters), including a meeting room. A roundtrip airport shuttle is provided for a surcharge (available on request).
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Laundry/Valet Service
- Airport Shuttle , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Sauna
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box
- Lift to all floors
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- You must present a photo ID when checking in. Your credit card is charged at the time you book. Bed type and smoking preferences are not guaranteed.Your reservation is prepaid and is guaranteed for late arrival. The total charge includes all room charges and taxes, as well as fees for access and booking. Any incidental charges such as parking, phone calls, and room service will be handled directly between you and the property. Know Before You Go Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 2500, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
A true 4star hotel, with great facilities, good food & helpful staff.
A modern 'boutique' adult-only hotel, overlooking the sea, and a short walk to several beaches.
The staff couldn't be more helpful and friendly. The food choice & quality, at both breakfast & dinner, are excellent. A lovely small spa area. I never sat by the pool, so can't comment on this. To me it's a huge positive that the hotel is so near to the airport (fixed taxi fare of €15) but if you are sensitive to the noise of planes taking off and landing, this may not be the best hotel for you. I had a fantastic few days there, and have already booked to go back in September!
Excellent as always
I usually go in the summer with work and it's always busy, I expected it to be quieter out of season, oh no just as busy as ever which goes to show how popular this hotel is.
Staff remember me from previous visits which is always nice and upgraded my room for a sea view. The buffet dining experience is great, there is definitely something for everyone. I stay here everytime I travel with work and am never disappointed.