- Very Good
- 8 guest reviews
"Good value for money. Excellent service and great location...."
"My sister and I attended a funeral in Killarney. Although the hotel did not know the reason for our visit, they were very kind and helpful...."
"This was a great place to stay in Killarney. We normally stay in hotels but read the reviews & have to say they were not wrong. Wud def reco..."
"Fantastic value for money, clean and friendly in a great location..."
"Really enjoyed our overnight stay in this lovely guesthouse. Rooms were really well kept, with an on suite jacuzzi an added bonus. Lovely br..."
About the hotel
"Magnificent, absolutely wonderful, stunning, gracious, delicious. We'll be back". Some of the words written by guests in the Guest Book.
Superbly located in the heart of Killarney, The Fairview offers a refreshing approach to accommodation and certainly stands out from the crowd in Killarney. The Fairview has won numerous awards for its high standards of accommodation, and has been named Killarney's Best Guest House, while owners James & Shelley O'Neill offer their Irish hospitality. Awards: Trip Advisor Travelers Choice Award Winner 2013, AA and RAC 5 Diamonds, Sparkling Diamond & Warm Welcome Award, Killarney Best New Development Awards and the prestigious Little Gem Awards. New Fifth Season Restaurant & additional executive deluxe rooms & penthouse now open.
Neatly set with contemporary interiors, the Fairview has a collection of spacious and fabulously appointed rooms. Each has been individually designed with soothing shades and soft furnishings for an atmosphere of luxurious but homely comfort, furnished to the highest hotel standards and equipped with all the essential facilities.
The exquisite dining room is meticulously run by Maitre'd Tommy Regan, who has 40 years of experience, working in the finest hotels in Ireland and who has served every Irish President since Eamonn De Valera in the 1960s. The Fairview's breakfast menu aims to suit every taste, whether it's a full and hearty Irish Breakfast, a varied Continental Buffet, or freshly made pancakes with Maple Syrup. While Tommy is on hand for any specific requests.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Babysitting services , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Pets Allowed , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , Radio
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:30 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
88% would recommend it to a friend
Great location but poor quality
I requested a quiet room away from the elevator but there was constant noise outside, which we later discovered was the icemaker, churning on and off constantly.
We were provided with earplugs. Also our window blind did not work and the curtains did not close without having to get the staff to come and unscrew the fittings and force them across, so we had light streaming into the room from early morning. For the price we paid, you're pretty much paying for the location. The breakfast was nice but the breakfast room was tiny for the number of people staying there, the self-service food was squashed onto a really small table and many people had to wait for tables. The gentleman in reception was courteous and helpful but not one other member of staff greeted us or smiled on either morning. We found this in some of the restaurants and bars also - maybe Killarney gets so many tourists that people working in the service industry there don't feel they need to make any effort whatsoever but as an Irish person, the distinct lack of 'Cead Mile Failte' we encountered was actually shocking.
Good value for money.
Excellent service and great location.