- Very Good
- 128 guest reviews
"Had a really nice room with good amenities. Staff were excellent, particularly when providing me with directions around Birmingham. Only the..."
"Good location, clean, good breakfast!..."
"We stayed here for just one night, price was good and the hotel was very clean and to a very good standard. We didnt eat here. Great locatio..."
"4 night stay Wednesday to Sunday: some undue noise early morning in the corridor Saturday night, with idiots knocking the door at 2am before..."
"Had a great stay here, the rooms are clean and good value for money. Breakfast very tasty with a wide choice. All staff very helpful too, wi..."
About the hotel
Stay central at the comfortable Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre hotel, 2 minutes' walk from Birmingham New Street train station. Friendly staff is ready to welcome you to the Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre . Contemporary decor makes your guest room a stylish home-from-home experience, complimentary wireless Internet is available throughout the hotel.
We're located in the heart of the city in a great location to all of Birmingham’s main attractions such as the ICC, Bullring Shopping Centre, NIA, Hippodrome Theatre, Alexandra Theatre, Sea life Centre and many more, certainly making us the ideal choice when you are looking for a hotel in Birmingham . We are able to host banquets and conferences for up to 600 people in Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre's 13 meeting rooms which makes for an impressive corporate event, dinner or conference . Holiday Inn Birmingham City Centre's Albany Restaurant serves a full English buffet breakfast each morning and our Albany restaurant makes for an impressive spot to enjoy tasty dishes throughout the evening. Our Albany Bar is a great place to watch sports on plasma TVs and enjoy drinks on the terrace. The Hotel is a short stroll to The Arcadian complex, where you can dine on world cuisine from British to Chinese, spending an evening sipping cosmopolitans and watching hilarious stand-up comedy at the famous, Glee Club .
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Limited room service for hot food, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 24/06/2013 to 30/05/2022 - The Hotel car park is adjacent to the hotel and is called the NCP Birmingham New Street. 24Hrs @ £16. Charges will be applied on presenting your car parking ticket at our reception desk for validation The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
93% would recommend it to a friend
Great Overnight Stay
Had a really nice room with good amenities.
Staff were excellent, particularly when providing me with directions around Birmingham. Only there one night but no complaints about it at all, not even a quibble!
Good location, clean, good breakfast!